A recent report from Forbes said that Canada is experiencing a “trend towards large-scale greenhouse and outdoor production,” and that this will likely continue because Canadas is the largest country in the world to legalize both the production and sale of marijuana for adults. This means that it is still a very sound idea to contact a cannabis contractor in Toronto and get your business off to a great start.
The Benefits of Working with a Cannabis Contractor for Your Toronto Business
Why partner with a cannabis contractor in the Toronto area? Why not just figure it out yourself? There are several good reasons and benefits to be gained from doing so, and they include:
• Some firms have decades of pre-existing horticultural and agricultural knowledge
• A good cannabis contractor in the Toronto area is going to have their finger firmly on the latest in cultivation equipment, systems, and technologies
• They will be a one-stop solution with all of the answers for lighting, fluid design, materials and more
• They can supply you with an architecturally appealing structure or property that looks as good as it performs
• Investing in an optimized system from an experienced cannabis contractor in the Toronto is an investment in the business’ success as it can mean the best yields right from the start
As a simple example, consider that some of the very best cannabis production facilities have plant moving systems, fertigation systems that combine optimal nutrient delivery and programming that can even be managed from an app, ideal lighting that can include LED, HPS, T5 systems, and more with each allowing plants to reach their potential, and flexible floor plans that use materials which allow a facility to remain at pharmaceutical grades if required.
Working with a knowledgeable and experienced cannabis contractor can also mean your facility can have double or triple level benches to maximize space, or machinery that optimizes trimming and harvesting procedures. The buildings will be the end result of more than just knowledge of the needs of a cannabis facility. They will be where technology, engineering and architecture meet, and where they come together to provide the highest yields possible.
More Than a Greenhouse
It is fair to say that you can turn to any number of agricultural and commercial greenhouse firms to have help designing a system suited to cannabis cultivation. However, this is not the kind of consultation and support that will bring you the best results for your investment. As you draft a business plan and begin to design your grow operations, you need to recognize the benefits of working with a team familiar with and capable of offering the array of expert services it will require to go from blueprints or plans to ribbon cutting.
If you are eager to get in on the cannabis industry and remain in compliance with everything from a suitable grow facility and production process to harvesting systems and more, the team at INTOR Construction is ready to help and will bring their years of expertise in the full scope of contracting and construction to the task.